- 96 square feet of foam
- 12X 2 X 4 foot sheets 2.0" thick
- Flame retarding
- Easy to cut with scissors or bread knife for studio sizing.
- Use Liquid Nails, Powergrab, Silicone, 3M90, or PL375 for installation on studio walls
- For applying to sheetrock, a backer material is advised so that you do not damage the sheetrock.
- Perfect for Mid range to high frequencies within a recording space
- Perfect for use with our Vocal Booth Plans
- Free Shipping in the lower 48 states
- Please allow 10-14 days for processing and shipping UPS ground.
Free Ground Shipping!
The same foam used in our Vocal Booth Plans series!
Acoustic foam will greatly improve your acoustic space within your vocal booth or small acoustic studio. Perfect for reducing flutter echo and standing waves within the vocal and acoustic stringed instrument range. If you are tired of the bathroom tone in your recordings or terrible flutter echo this kit will work wonders for your recordings.
In many cases acoustics is just an after thought in the recording process. Decent gear is simply not enough to achieve the kinds of recordings you just have not been able to produce. Poor acoustics are far more detrimental in the recording process and slathering on effects and plug IN's to cover up tinny or muddy tone will only make things worse. Ever notice that the best recordings from today and yesterday are very up front and have almost no effects at all? This is due to good acoustics, mic placement, mic choice, proximity effect, as well as good performance. Do not let a good performance on good gear go into the vault due to acoustics. Even a $300 mic and pre will sound better in a good room over microphones and pre-amps costing three times as much in an uncontrolled space. A simple $400-$800 investment in acoustics properly applied can yield serious professional recording results on a shoe string budget with modest recording gear.
DAWBOX Copyright 2018 All rights reserved